NewGen Global Ltd (“NewGen”)’s warranty covers the standard 345 model and the 345-S.
- 2 years for the frame and fork. The warranty excludes wear and tear on tyres, tubes, rims, spokes, brake pads, cables, chain, wheels, handle bar grips, and seat.
- 2 years for the electrics including battery and motor. Like any lithium ion rechargeable battery, your rechargeable battery pack will experience a decrease in capacity over time as it is subjected to charge and discharge cycles. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, water damage, improper maintenance, or such other misuse or normal wear.
- Any modifications to the bike or the electrical components will void the warranty. This includes the fitting and use of a non NewGen approved thumb throttle which may affect the lifetime of the battery, motor, and controller since the bicycle is designed to be a pedal assisted e-bike.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty is assigned to the original owner only and is non-transferrable. It is only valid with original proof of purchase or receipt. NewGen reserves the right to decline this warranty claim without the valid proofs.
- The Warranty becomes effective from the date of delivery and expires at the end of the applicable warranty period. 345s must be registered on the website here within 60 days of delivery (there was a typo). 345s not registered in the 60 day period will be excluded from the Warranty.
- This Warranty is void if the care instructions in the owner’s manual are not followed.
- This Warranty exclusively covers systems and components provided by NewGen.
- The use of spare parts from unknown sources, for example, replacement parts from third parties, will void the Warranty.
- Warranty repairs must be exclusively performed by NewGen or an authorised repair shop or dealership.
- Parts will only be shipped to the country in which the bike was originally shipped.
- This Warranty does not apply to rental or commercial use of the Product.
- NewGen maximum liability in connection with this Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product.
- This Warranty only covers defective materials and manufacturing defects. In the case of a warranty claim, NewGen undertakes to either repair faulty system components and/or to replace such components, at the discretion of NewGen. Upon identifying a fault with a 345, the owner must contact NewGen to initiate the warranty process.
- Repair work and/ or replacement of components during the warranty period does not lead to an extension and/or a new start of the warranty period. Repair work and direct replacement during the warranty period may be performed with functionally equivalent replacement components.